Return to Headlines
Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences
Spring Parent-Teacher Conference Sign-Up
- Spring Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on:
- Grades K-8
- Thursday, February 23rd from 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Students will be in attendance for a full-day on Thursday
- Conferences are 15 minutes in length
- In grades K - 5, you will schedule time with your child’s homeroom teacher.
- In grades 6-8, you will schedule time with your child’s grade level team.
- We are using an online registration process again for conferences. Please see detailed instructions linked here or by going to http://bit.ly/directions91.
PREPARATION FOR PARENTS
Before logging into Signupgenius to reserve your Parent-Teacher Conference time slot(s), please prepare by doing the following:
- Know your child(ren)'s teacher's name(s). If you do not know the teachers' names, either ask your child or login to Illuminate.
- Familiarize yourself with Signupgenius by reading the detailed instructions linked here or by going to http://bit.ly/directions91.
- The system will email you a reminder two days before your conference, so do not ignore emails from Signupgenius.
- If you do not have a computer or internet access, we suggest you:
- Use your phone to register online
- Use a computer at the local library, friend’s house, relative’s house, etc.;
- Call the school office to schedule your conference.
- You only create one account, even if you have children at multiple schools. In other words, your account is district-wide.
- Separated/Divorced parents can create separate accounts if they attend conferences separately, at different times.
- If you forget your password, click the 'Forgot your password' link on the login page and the system will email you your password.
- If you do not have an email account, which is a required field on the registration screen, you can enter a fake email such as your email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Since you'd be entering a fake email account, you will not receive confirmation of your conference schedule.