Order/ Purchase Breakfast & Lunch
How to order breakfast and lunch (must be completed one week in advance):
- Visit www.pushcoin.com
- Click on the desired week
- Select the desired days
- Click Add to Cart
- Go back to catalog to add more
- When finished adding items, click on Checkout
- Review the order
- Click Continue
- Click Submit (if necessary, add funds to wallet)
Adding money to the account:
- Click on Students
- Click on Add Money in the student box (PushCoin requires a minimum funding amount of $35)
- Enter the Card CVV (the 3 or 4 digit security code on the back of your card)
- Enter funds in the box next to “Add funds to wallet”
- Click Submit
More information about PushCoin:
- PushCoin is a mobile-friendly website. A smartphone or a tablet can be used to fund and monitor a student’s meal account.
- It is possible to check transaction history by logging into the PushCoin account and clicking Transactions.
- If a student is eligible for free breakfast and/or lunch, there is no need at this time to use PushCoin.
- If a student is eligible for reduced price breakfast and/or lunch, the reduced price will be applied after the student is selected.
- At this time, a la carte lunch items available at Forest Park Middle School must still be purchased with cash.
- To fund a student’s electronic wallet, PushCoin requires a minimum funding amount of $35. The balance of the account does not need to be $35, but when adding funds, the minimum amount that can be added is $35.
PushCoin is in place for the sole purpose of making ordering and paying for meals more convenient for parents and guardians. District 91 will incur all transaction fees on behalf of parents and guardians for eCheck and credit cards for this service.
For and issues or questions, please contact PushCoin at 800-381-9917 or email@example.com.